homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Barbie Forest Brown & Green
(Sponsored Item was sent for review. Honest Opinion.)

These lenses were sponsored by Uniqso. And they're actually having a sale so go over there and check out their promotions! Anyways the first lens I am reviewing is the Barbie Forest Brown. They are very similar to GEOS WTB 6 Series, if you're interested. 

Personally for me these aren't my favorite lenses, simply because they aren't opaque or bright enough. Everyone has their own preference for contact lenses though. This Barbie series does come in prescription, which GEO's do not so that's definitely a plus. In natural light I would say these lenses aren't really noticeable at all. They give off a hint of brown color and pattern, so PERFECT for those who love natural lenses. 




As you can tell these lenses have a spikey effect, kinda like an explosion. These lenses are pretty thin, and they don't dry out my eyes when I wear them. 


These do show up if you take flash photography or day time photos, but other than that, its very hard to see in photos.



Heres an overall review for the lenses:
Comfort: 4/5
Color:2/5
Opaque: 2/5
Enlargement: 3/5
Pattern: 3/5
Overall: 3/5
Precription: Yes

Next up to review is the Barbie Forest Green lenses. Since they are from the same series the ratings are kinda the same. 



Super cute vials. The lenses I received had no prescription, and again they do come in it though if needed. 





Pictures can be clicked on to enlarge. 



Personally I think I liked these lenses better than the brown ones.. and usually I don't like green. But something about these... o_o Theyre really cute in person, and show up a bit better than the brown ones.  I think these require a little bit of makeup to wear them. Mascara seemed to help a lot with these lenses. : )

Im also using the Hello Kitty BB Cream in these photos. It brighten my skin so well! : )
So if you'd like to check out these lenses go to Uniqso

Heres an overall review for the lenses:
Comfort: 4/5
Color:4/5
Opaque: 3/5
Enlargement: 3/5
Pattern: 3/5
Overall: 4/5
Precription: Yes

Tags:
big eyes circle lenses


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, January 11, 2013 @ 8:42 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth