homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Bokeh Effect & Valentines Day


This is an effect that everyone has always been asking about. This isn't a hard thing to do at all. You need the right lens, camera and lighting to do it. But its pretty simple once you know how. : ) Im planning out how to do this video. I've been getting a lot of questions about cameras/lighting/lenses/effects/editing lately. But I feel if I did an all in one video it may be too long...So maybe a camera series? Not too sure yet.

I ordered two wigs to do the Tsubasa transformation video. I don't think its going to a tutorial..more of just filming it happening. I need to practice and order her lashes though. Im so excited to do it! : ) Shes seriously my gyaru idol.


Its almost valentines day! And its almost (kind of) our three year anniversary. : D : D :D Hehehe. Its that typical saying but, I really do love him more everyday <3 We've seen each other every single day for the past two years, and talked on the phone every night for two years. Love Love Love.


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 1:50 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth