homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Can I Please be a Hobo?
Classes are ridiculously expensive. I'm only taking 10 credits this semester and its still around 1600 + Class codes and textbooks. -_________- *Dies* Planning on filming a video and running errands tomorrow. I wont be having work until Sunday again, which is kind of depressing but good at the same time. I need money.. but I really don't want to work. I should find a new job. Sigh.

I have the video up for these lenses, but I'm going to do a quick written review on them. If you would like to see how they look more clearly check out my video on my channel. Also you can click the photos to enlarge them. : )

iFairy Lenses Mini Reviews 

iFairy Casper Violet
Comfort: 4/5
Color 5/5
Pattern: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
These lenses are gorgeous in person. I feel violet is the best color for Asians. I'm not sure why, but these lenses go so well with any type of makeup. The enlargement isn't too big, so natural makeup would fit well with these lenses . 


iFairy Tofi Grey
Comfort: 3/5
Color 5/5
Pattern: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
These are HUGE lenses. I love them, but at the same time I feel they may be too large. After wearing the lenses for 5-6 hours my eyes start to feel drained out. No pain or discomfort, just a weird feeling. Its like my eyes want to breathe? Im not sure. But these lenses are absolutely lovely, and the color is so opaque and terrific  I love them, and kind of wish they were made in a smaller size. 


iFairy Cara Brown
Comfort: 4/5
Color 5/5
Pattern: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
One of my favorite lenses. These are so bright and colorful. The speckle pattern is so unique and captures attention. These are lenses that do need makeup in order for it to look normal. This entire series is quite gorgeous and beautiful. If you're looking for extreme opaque lenses and brightness, this is the one for you. 



iFairy Hanabi Red
Comfort: 3/5
Color 5/5
Pattern: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Best lenses. Hands down. The color isn't my favorite though. But the pattern is to die for. I have these in gold, and I really want to try them out in blue and pink but I haven't had the chance to yet. None the less these lenses don't disappoint. These are perfect vibrant vampire or cosplay lenses that are comfortable and great to wear.  




POSTED BY Rena Le ON Monday, January 7, 2013 @ 8:27 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth