homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
First New Post!
I haven't posted anything in months, so I decided to delete my old blog and just redo everything. Since it is a New Year I decided on making a resolutions list. Pretty simple stuff I guess.

  • 21K Subbies before my 21st Birthday.
  • 50K Subbies before the end of 2013. (Huge number I know, especially since Socialblade predicts me to hit 50K in like 3 years -__-)
  • Save up $ in Google Account for a new camera.. or an iPad.
  • Learn to sing.
  • Edit (1/07): Blog at least 3 times a week. 
Check out my Outfit of the Week # 2 if you haven't already~


2012 Photo Recap (Not really)
♥Bestfriend in the World ♥

Hollycow's 21st Birthday

Thoa's Wedding

Valentines Day Present ♥

Nommy Food

Anime Tutorial for Halloween

Surprise Abercrombie Dress Present

Mitsuwa ♥

Tomy & Tuan

Thoa's Wedding


Macarons from Chewy! 


Tuan's Birthday Dinner 



My baby♥




Im going to vent(?) for a bit. Its a bit weird typing it out, because I haven't done this in such a long time. Spring semester is starting in a day, and Im already in my third year of college, but it doesn't even feel like it. I always thought college was going to be a long and drawn out process. It doesn't even seem like that long when I think about it now. The years really seem to be passing by so quickly.

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Saturday, January 5, 2013 @ 8:18 PM
all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth