homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Games & Baking
My doggy was whining as I was getting ready for work today. She just sat there and stared at me, and made whimpering sounds. Such a cutie. >_< Soren will be 2 years old in a few months, that's adult age for a dog. She still acts like a big baby though. I can't wait til she can have husky puppies. : )

I have no work on Friday or Saturday.. but I do have school Friday. Sigh. Im also starting on playing Pokemon Heart Gold. Tuan's playing Soul Silver. Im so tempted to cheat in the game o__o

I posted up a new video last night. This is my first ever Baking tutorial! I used to make this so much in high school for my friends. They're really yummy and cute if you decorate them correctly!



POSTED BY Rena Le ON Thursday, January 17, 2013 @ 9:16 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth