homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Early Valentines Day

My boyfriend got me a iPad Mini for Valentines Day! : ) I've been wanting one for a while now, and its super cute! I have work on Valentines Day so we're actually planning on celebrating the day after. Not sure what we're doing yet though. I have work Weds & Thurs, quite sadly. Its supposed to be mega busy on Valentines Day. 


Im slowly editing the Tsubasa Video.. I might re-film it at a different angle though. Not too sure yet, if I even have time. I wanna film a Camera 101 Video this week.. but I have an exam and a project due. : (

Anatomy is killing me </3 
Tomorrow is my only day off until my Anatomy exam, so Ill be going to the study reviews & studying with my friend. I feel so unmotivated to do anything -___- Im super jealous of everyone who has so much motivation and can put out so much effort. 

Im craving Curry Udon.. but its 2 in the morning T___T


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Monday, February 11, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth