homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Lunch Date w/ the Cousins

I haven't hung out with them in a longgg time. Im usually busy, or filming. But I've been slacking on videos for the past months. T__T After helping my boyfriend move, its harder to find a good place to film. 

Anyways my cousins and I went to eat at a seafood place, and I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely hate oysters. 



Spring Makeup tutorial will be uploaded on Monday. Ill also be including a cute giveaway! : )


I really want to go to LA, but its mega expensive. T__T  Around $900 for two tickets. Plus hotel stay and some other stuff. Still debating on it though. 

Other options are:
Washington DC
Boston
Baltimore
New Jersey
Texas
Miami


Rawr Rawr Rawr
What to doooooooo


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, April 12, 2013 @ 8:47 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth