homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Sunday Funday!
Filmed a tutorial(?) on Saturday morning. I was kinda going for a Victoria's secret Adriana Lima inspired makeup look. That turned out kinda weird. Oh weeeelllllls.



I might use this one for the thumbnail photo. I really should plan out my makeup tutorials more, but I haven't had the time lately. 



OOTD
Black tank from Forever 21
Belt from Wet Seal
Skirt from Forever 21
Nude Flats from BCBGMaxazria
Philip Lim for Target Bag


I finally had a Sunday off! So Tuan and I went out to a late lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I absolutely adore their appetizers. Personally their entrees aren't that great. I feel like the selection is so huge, with a lot of variety, but the majority of them are mediocre. 



Ahi Tuna Tartare 


Firecracker Salmon


Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
I kept making fun of him for getting a burger at this restaurant, when he could have gotten it at chik fil a or something. LOL


Cajun Jambalaya Pasta


Baked Potato Soup w/ Sour Cram & Chives
This soup was surprisingly flavorful! I always love sour cream on anything~



Pokemon X & Y was recently released. I am seriously tempted to jump onto that hype and buy the games. Sadly I dont have 3DS. I kind of want to buy the 2DS just to play it though. I fail at saving money for holidays. : (
The PS4 is sold out everywhere, but I am seriously hoping that stores will have them in stock for the holidays. Walmart has been releasing pre-orders for them recently, but I don't want to spend $500+ on a game bundle that Tuan won't play.

xoxo.
Rena
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Monday, October 21, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth