homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
2014 New Years Resolutions
2013 is sadly coming to an end within a few hours. I kind of feel as though the years are passing quicker as I grow older. Its pretty sad to think about. Any who, this is my own personal goals and New Years resolutions!


  • Hit 75K-100k Subbies by the end of the year.
  • Upload at least 1 video a week.
  • Do well in all my classes.
  • Hit the gym at least twice per week. (this is a biggie, since if you guys know me, I absolutely despise moving.)
  • Save $! 
There is going to be a lot of change coming up this year, and Im quite excited for it. Tuan is graduating next year, as well as my cousins. I feel so behind T^T But its okayyy, cuz Im so proud and happy for them.
 
Happy New Years!
Stay Safe!

xoxo.
Rena
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Tuesday, December 31, 2013 @ 7:58 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth