homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Fynale J14 Circle Lenses Review


Personally I don't like these lenses simply because they are way too natural for my taste. I love bright or opaque lenses, and these are more dull in natural light. All these photos are taken with synthetic lighting, and its actually pointed directly at me. 


Comfort: 2/5
Color:2/5
Opaque: 2/5
Enlargement: 2/5
Pattern: 2/5
Overall: 2/5
Prescription: Yes


For some reason I can kind of see the edge of the lenses when I wear them. It is somewhat uncomfortable because of that. They photograph pretty nicely though.


I was bored and have been obsessed with skincare recently. I decided to purchase Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil. I didn't realize there were so many other alternatives/brands to this though. So I might just return it and purchase a different one.  Look at all the awesome samples I got XD There was a 2 deluxe sample code + the 3 regular samples. I love trying out new skincare. 



xoxo.
Rena

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Wednesday, January 22, 2014 @ 10:52 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth