homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Get Ready With Me


Video will be up Tuesday afternoon-ish. Hopefully~ 
I've been severely lacking in videos. T^T


Closeup on the eyes. I'm wearing Dollywink #14 Bottom lashes in this video. 
I have no idea what the top lashes were, I just cut up a random pair and stuck them on.

I think this makeup is really great for photo shoots and events/photography in general. It enlarges the eyes and doesn't use a ton of eye makeup ( which I personally don't like ).



My package came in from Sephora. I am absolutely loving the Josie Maran Oil. I tried a few droplets on my hair while it was wet. Once it dried my hair was so soft. I loved it. : D
Ive read great reviews on the Tarte Oil as well  but I haven't tried it yet. 

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Monday, January 27, 2014 @ 6:11 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth