homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Review

My video review is currently uploading, but Im gonna blog really quickly about it.
I bought this from CVS for $10, and it was pretty hard to find.
This is a very fine powder that seriously feels like the eye shadows from the Naked Basics Palette. ( I hope that makes sense)
For the price, and the amount of product I think this product is definitely a steal.


The powder does not grab onto dry skin, or accentuate pores, which is absolutely amazing. A lot of my other powders were average, but this one is my new favorite. 


The packaging is simple, and something that you can just throw into a bag with out having to worry about it falling everywhere. 







Happy New Years!
All these photos are from our dinner.






We went to Target to buy some smoothie supplies. I was really craving strawberry banana smoothies. Nomnomnom

xoxo.
Rena

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Thursday, January 2, 2014 @ 3:30 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth