homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
SF-31 Circle Lens Review

Uniqso sent me these back in October for a Halloween look, but I never got a chance to use them. I only placed one on my right eye since there isn't prescription. These are fairly comfortable and I haven't worn them for more than a two hours, but they weren't dry at all during that time.  I haven't seen anyone really use these lenses unless its for cosplay or photo shoots. 


Even from far away they look intense.  If you're looking for something dramatic (and obviously not for everyday wear) you should definitely check these out. I can't stress how great they are for photo shoots.(On my left eye I have on Geo Nudy Browns btw) 

If you're interested in these check them out here.
Comfort: 4/5
Color:4/5
Opaque: 5/5
Enlargement: 2/5
Pattern: 5/5
Overall: 4/5
Prescription: No







POSTED BY Rena Le ON Sunday, January 19, 2014 @ 7:40 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth