homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
American Apparel Love

First off I wanna say that I have never shopped at American Apparel. I think their clothing is pretty pricey for some of the stuff they sell. I saw this dress and completely fell in love. Its actually a lavender, pastel violet shade in person. The material is amazing, and stretchy. The dress I am wearing is an XS, and they had about 3 other colors ( mint, black, white ). 


I was just taking a ton of selfies in that changing room.. lmao. 
I hope the people beside me didn't hear all the clicks from the camera.




I love love love it so much. But I had so many dresses and clothes I hardly wear to begin with. I didn't wanna waste $60 and buy another piece that was gonna hang in my closet for a year and then get donated (yes this happens often).

Still kinda regretting it though. I couldn't find it online either T^T
ITS OKAY.
*Cries in corner*



Lunch at Aki! 


Tuan got Katsu Curry


& I got the Lunch Box w/ Salmon Sashimi 
Isn't my Cafe Latte Italian Ice adorable?
( I used Tiny Faces )


xoxo
Rena



POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, February 21, 2014 @ 7:04 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth