homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial {Photos}

{Love letter delivery!}



{My roots are coming in!~ So sad}


This type of makeup goes great for glasses as well! 
Overall it looks pretty natural.


If you are interested in checking out my Ulzzang Tutorial, here it is!






More Briar Patch photos! My boyfriend and I absolutely adore this place!
 Its so delicious and homely. The service is pretty quick, even if its always busy. 



It was my older cousins baby shower this past Sunday. I made some mini cupcakes and Bear Macaron Cookies. They're actually a baby pink, I'm not sure why they came out so yellow on camera. We stayed up til around 2 am working on them, but I'm happy how they all came out!


They all ended up looking quite pretty. 
I loved the pistachio green colored ones. 

xoxo
Rena


Labels: , ,

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Wednesday, February 19, 2014 @ 6:57 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth