homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Valentines Day Lookbook {Photos}

I swear Ill have my updated hair color/haircut routine up before the end of next week! I've been slacking in that department. Honestly though my hair has been growing so quickly the fast few months. It gets me so ecstatic that its almost the length I've been wanting for years.





Blazer -  H&M
Cross Top - Forever 21
White Petticoat - Charlotte Russe
Phillip Lim For Target Medium Bag
 JustFab Gillian in Black

These circle skirts I displayed in my Valentines Day Look Book is from OASAP.
Here is the link for the skirts. (click) I should mention that these are pretty good quality considering they're on sale for about 14$ with free shipping. The length and style is perfect if you're loving the high waist look. Its still pretty popular, especially since Spring is coming up! There are tons of colors to choose from, and I am personally wanting to order some more because I love them so much. 



White Coat - Express
Blush Dress - Forever 21
JustFab Gillian in Black

Can you believe the dress was only $12? So incredibly cheap, and it can double up as a top with shorts or jeans! 


Pink Cardigan YubsShop
Blush Dress - Forever 21
Jessica Simpson Nude Heels



Heres a really quick update upon using the Skin 79 Gold BB Cream. I posted up this photo above to show you guys the difference in my skin. Something that I did notice about this product is it somewhat has a grey cast when it is first pumped out. The product is easy to blend (with fingers). I feel as though the coverage was somewhat similar to my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It isn't as light, but the finish and coverage was incredibly similar. I kept on the makeup  I have on these photos for the rest of the day. I would say the staying power isn't that great even with powder on top. If I remember correctly it lasted about 4 hours. Ill keep updating on it, since this was only the first time I tried it out.


Korean/Ulzzang Gradient Lip


Bright Pink Lips 


Red Lips


Here are my Valentines Day Makeup photos! 
I messed up in the video so I decided to film a different one. 


xoxo
Rena



POSTED BY Rena Le ON Thursday, February 13, 2014 @ 10:05 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth