homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Just one of those days

I adore glitter nails because of the lovely sparkles. 


The sun was setting right after the rain had subsided. The lighting looked beautiful, even if it was just a parking lot. 



My hair looks like it has an ombre effect to it. A lot of the red has washed off over the past few weeks. I'm really loving the color effect it has left behind. 
Lenses worn in photo: Moe Moe Brown.


Closer shot of my awesome hair! 


I did an in depth circle lenses video a few days ago. Here is a photo of one of the pairs- Dolly Eye Grey. I've been loving how bright and opaque this series is. I really wish it was a bit bigger to actually fit my eyes though.

I just wanted to do a short post before I go off and study.
Byeee 

xoxo
Rena



POSTED BY Rena Le ON Wednesday, March 12, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth