homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Lucky Box Overview
Heroo there! Its finally the weekend, and it kick it off I received a lovely package today.
This is the Lucky Box from MeMebox. If you guys don't know what Memebox is, then you've probably been under a rock for the past few months. This company has exploded in January & February. I think my subscription and Reddit feed just flooded with video reviews/blog reviews about this new company. I've been wanting to try it out but every time I went onto the site to purchase a box, it was sold out. Ill be doing an accompany review video to this blog post, it'll be linked down below once I officially have it up.


This package took about four days to get to me from Korea. Insanely quick, I honestly wasn't even expecting it so soon. The box was securely wrapped in an adorable pink plastic, plus bubble wrap to make sure nothing would be shaken around too often.





We created Luckybox to give everyone a different and unique box full of our favorite products for you to feel like the luckiest person in the world! Every Luckybox is unique and is filled with 4 - 8 full sized products and deluxe samples carefully curated from Korea to give you the best experience and widest exposure to a range of products”



I was on the website reviews section for the Luckybox #1, and a few of the reviews said that its not “unique”. Some people ordered two boxes and received the same items in each one. This box states that its supposed to be different items in each box, but I guess thats not the case. So if you're planning on getting the Luckybox, just get one.



Each box comes with a small card that details each product in the mystery box. I like that it states that price, size, and which Memebox it came from. 



 The first product is the Glory Nail Vegan Lacquer in Bukumi. 



Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence



NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser



IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning


Sep Face Lifting Mask


Tonymoly Delight Tony Tiny Red



Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist



Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream

My box came with 8 products total, and again this is #1 Luckybox. I would personally subscribe to this box service, but I noticed that they've been adding new boxes way too frequently.

Price: $23 + Shipping
Shipped from: Korea
Shipping Time: ~ est 4 Days
Packaging: 5/5
Content: 5/5
Shipping Time: 5/5
Affordable: 4/5



POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, March 14, 2014 @ 9:54 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth