homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Nature Box from Popsugar!

Long time no post! This is a mini review/haul of a few snacks I received inside the Popsugar Nature Box! 
Please keep in mind that even if a product was sent to me, I would never lie. 
Continuing on to the post~

I was pretty excited for this box because I've heard so many yummy things about it from a few of my YouTube friends. The box was bright orange, and packaged nicely. I love how bright and colorful it is. Usually healthy foods are associated with bright colors. Here area few shots of whats in the box:


These packages are actually pretty large. 
I didn't expect it to be this size.




The Blueberry Almond Bites are my favorite out of the entire box. 
They were so delicious! I didn't feel sick or icky after munching on them, like I usually would with other snacks.


My cousin actually really liked these and the Lemon Pucker Pistachios. She ended up eating all of them. I thought these Seaweed Rice Pops were really similar to those at my local Asian Store.


My mom loved this bag. She took it to work and ate them all. Personally Im not a fan of dried fruits but oh boy.. my mom devoured it all. She thought they were really yummy, without all the typical sugar like other snacks carry.


I loved these as well! Theyre so tangy and interesting. I've never had pistachios with such a kick before. Theyre something I can eat if I wanted something light. 


Lastly the Popsugar Must have Mix. I haven ever had soybean before, and it was so unique. The entire bag was really different from a lot of other snacks I've tried. I think out of all the snacks this one had the most variety and felt the healthiest. 

50% off the NatureBox!
(bit.ly/PopSugarMHNB

POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, May 9, 2014 @ 12:17 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth