homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Beuberry Teddy Bear Grey Circle Lenses Review


Base Curve: 8.6mm
Color Tones: 2 Tone
Diameter 16mm
Replacement Time: 12 Months
Water Content: 55%



As you guys can tell by the photos, these enlarge quite a bit. I actually love how they give off a beautiful "halo" effect around the eyes, yet define them at the same time. The "teddy bear" isn't actually something that can be seen from far away, or even close up though. But the overall pattern is lovely in my opinion. 


All these photos are taken during the day. These still show up at night, and can give off that sultry effect if worn using the proper makeup.
Personally these look perfect with a simple wing eyeliner and mascara, which is what I typically pair them with.


I think after 4 hours they start to feel a bit dry and irritated. This usually doesn't happen to me, so I was surprised the wear time for these were so short. 

 Comfort:4/5
Color:4/5
Opaque: 3/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Pattern: /5
Natural: 1/5
Overall: 4/5
Prescription: Yes

Use RNL10
For a Discount!
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Sunday, June 22, 2014 @ 2:24 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth