homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Popsugar Must Have Box


I received this adorable package from Popsugar a few weeks ago, but my camera memory card with the photos weren't with me  To start off with this box costs $39.95, and added up all the costs of the products inside it definitely is worth it. 



Not gonna lie, I didn't expect a box to be in this box. I love to read so Ill probably give this a try once I finish filming all my Back To School videos.






This towel is so adorable and it was a baby blue shade, how could I not like it?


There was one more item in the box that I didn't show, but it was a yummy bag of chips : D

Overall I really liked this box, and the items in it. I think a subscription to the Popsugar Must Have Box is a perfect gift if you don't know what to get someone for a holiday or even their birthday. 

POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Sunday, June 29, 2014 @ 11:18 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth