homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Princess Pinky Radiance Grey
Princess Pinky Radiance Grey



Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal



I can't stress enough how gorgeous these lenses are on camera as well as in real life. They give off a mysterious feel to the eyes and its just perfect for night time wear. Personally I do wear these during the day time ( cuz you all know I don't ever go out at night ) and they still look dazzling in daytime. The Radiance Grey are definitely not natural but I'm sure the brown or hazel versions are just as gorgeous and vibrant as well. 


If you click on any of the photos,
 it will be enlarged to see closer!



Wanna see how they look on film?
Watch my Barbie Makeup Tutorial to see!





The photos are taken with the same makeup on, I just took one with my dslr and the other with my iPhone 5s. The iPhone photos are not edited in anyway, but the dslr shots are sharpened since I use them for my video!


Comfort:4/5
Color:5/5
Opaque: 5/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Pattern: 5/5
Natural: 0/5
Overall: 4/5
Prescription: Yes


Use "Syntheticcdoll" at Pinky Paradise 
to get a free mystery gift!


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Wednesday, September 3, 2014 @ 1:27 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth