homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Rocker Chic feat. Rimmel London



Hey there Dolls! This post will be featuring a new product by Rimmel London called the Rockin'
Curves Mascara!

I recently created a makeup tutorial inspired by Avril Lavigne using this mascara along with a few other  amazing Rimmel products.

 Click "play" to start watching, or head over to my YouTube channel - 
Syntheticcdoll. to watch! 

This mascara has such a vibrant and unique packaging that really pops. The red shade and 
snakeskin pattern is extremely eye catching. I love how it looks!
The brush is also something to lust after considering it is a broken heart brush that's unique and 
the first ever of its kind
I think the brush tip is perfect for getting those smaller lashes in the bottom and inner corner of 
the eyes since its so precise. Let me know what you guys think about this mascara! xoxo Rena

" Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Rimmel London Rockin’ Curves through their 

partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post and 

create a video about Rimmel London, all opinions are my own."
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Friday, October 10, 2014 @ 8:01 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth