homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Princess Pinky Eclipse Grey Review



Princess Pinky Eclipse Grey
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Lifespan: 1 Year
Price: 28.90


I've previously tried the Princess Pinky Eclipse Brown lenses and have completely fallen in love. So for my next pair I decided to get the Grey version. These are beautiful on dark eyes since they are so opaque. I know a lot of people look for that "halo" effect that some circle lens give, and if you're one of those people then this is the lens for you. Even when Im looking straight ahead the pattern gives off a "halo" effect. It makes my eyes look glossy and bright. 


 Comfort:5/5
Color:5/5
Opaque: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Pattern: 5/5
Natural: 1/5
Overall: 5/5
Prescription: Yes



This is an unedited screenshot from my video (below). If you watch my Ulzzang Inspired Everyday Makeup tutorial you can see how gorgeous these lenses look. I woulnd't wear this particualr grey pair without makeup though. Since the size is a bit larger than most, makeup (eyeliner at least) would help make the eyes look defined and not alien-like. 



If you order from PinkyParadise they include an adorable Macaron case with each circle lens purchase! 

Pinkyparadise.com
http://tinyurl.com/mlxwuq7
PinkyParadise: Use "Syntheticcdoll" for a mystery gift with purchase! 

xoxo
Rena
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Tuesday, February 24, 2015 @ 7:08 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth