homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Disney World Annual Passes!
For our fifth year anniversary I decided to get the Disney Annual passes since we loved going during the Maker Studios YouTube conference a few months ago.  So on Tuesday after my Dentist appointment we set off to Disney! Surprisingly its only 30 minutes away from our houses (we live really close to each other). When I was a child I thought it was at least 2 hours away. I guess time just feels longer when I was younger. With each annual pass card holder, a magic band is free. Since we had grey and pink bands already, I opted for the red and orange ones since they're so dang vibrant and eye-catching in person. 


As a quick side note, we went directly to a ticket booth at Disney and purchased the tickets but the magic bands were not given until about 4 days later in the mail. 


First stop was of course Sleepy Hollow (Magic Kingdom) & I had to get the yummy Sweet & Spicy Chicken and Waffles. I swear any food that Melissa recommends me, I  almost always fall in love with. 


The next pick was Gaston's Tavern (Magic Kingdom). This fluffy drink is called Le Fou's Brew. That foam at the top is supposed to be mango flavored but after a while it resembles soap. LOL.


Currently at Epcot it is the Flower & Garden Festival. Around the countries there are booths with limited time foods. I noticed a lot of them were already pre-made and were ready to eat. The top photo is of the Osaka Salmon Sushi from Hanami. Its basically Salmon nigiri with 3 different sauces on top. The fish was decent, however it was drenched in a ton of sauces. The lower photo is the Seafood Ceviche-Shrimp, Scallops & Grouper with Mango and Avocado. This was tiny and again it was mediocre. The scallops and shrimp were quite chewy and meh.


Throughout the park there is tons of flower statues of Disney characters! Everything was decorated beautifully and definitely worth going.



I have such a cute bf. XD


xoxo
Rena

POSTED BY Rena Le ON Saturday, May 9, 2015 @ 10:17 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth