homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Organizing makeup...

takes so much work. I've been moving around and organizing everything and its been quite a time consuming activity. If you follow me on my Instagram, then you've seen some of these photos.
I'll hopefully be uploading an updated makeup collection video within a month or two.


Why are acrylic makeup cases so expensive? Online these cases sell for $20 or more. The 5 tier one I wanted costs around $75. I feel like that money could just go towards more makeup, so I never wanna splurge on it.


I officially have a rainbow makeup drawer! This took so long to organize and put into the correct position. All the makeup I have in the center are products I use on a daily basis or need to test out for reviews.



The new Mac Giambattista Valli lipsticks were released on July 8th. I managed to pick up 4 of the colors at the Florida Mall. I honestly only wanted 4 of them, but now I want the last one to complete the collection. I actually haven't purchased any Mac Cosmetics products in a few years, but this particular release caught my eye. The packaging and colors were just on point. My favorite from the line is Margherita, a coral orange shade.  






I posted up a new makeup tutorial today! If you haven't watched it, go check it out here-

xoxo
Rena


POSTED BY Rena Le ON Saturday, July 11, 2015 @ 8:55 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth