homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks




I took advantage of a sale that Colourpop had during Labor Day and tried out a bunch of the beautiful Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. Being completely honest, I expected a decent product and nothing amazing, but these completely exceeded my expectations.  These were packaged in a white box with a lot of styrofoam pieces all around to protect the darling boxes. 


Liquid lipsticks tend to be drying but these fare quite well if you hydrate your lips prior to application.I've only used some of the shades, but I noticed the nude shades were more "crackly" and dryer in comparison to the brighter colors. I prefer using a brush to make crisp lines, and Im glad I did. These liquid lipsticks are easily to mess up, so if you're new to them, I would keep a small brush and come concealer nearby just in case.


Above photo is "Mars"
Below photo is "Trap"
*This is all dependent on the shade*

Opaque: 4/5
Application:4/5
Color Selection:5/5
Packaging:5/5
Hydration:2/5


 For the price of $6.00 a piece, they are definitely worth the inexpensive cost. I hope they release new darker fall colors because I would snatch those right up!
POSTED BY Rena Le ON Sunday, October 4, 2015 @ 10:17 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth