homePROFILEContact MeCREDITSYoutubeInstagramfollow
Pastel Goth Makeup Tutorial

Filmed, edited and posted in 12 hours! This is record time for me, considering it usually takes me 5+ hours to edit one video. I've been having a horrible time sleeping so I just decided to film this night.
My new filming schedule is on Wednesdays and Saturdays~ 
So here is my Saturday upload for this week!
Enjoy 
xoxo

Products:
Makeup Forever Primer
Lioele Blooming Pearl Primer
The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion(Apricot Beige)
MemeBox Im Lip & Cheek
The Face Shop Blush
Hourglass The Edit Palette (Top 3 Shades)
MemeBox Cream Shadow #03
Makeup Forever 15 Artist Palette 
MemeBox Pony Palette
NYX BEL06 Liquid Liner
NYX Gel Liner Black
NYX Skinny Mascara
Makeup Forever False Lashes N404
NYX Macaron Lipstick Black
PinkyParadise Eclipse Grey





POSTED BY Rena Le ON Saturday, November 14, 2015 @ 10:09 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth